ABAC Applications Web Server
Any space/event request will need to be submitted using the new reservation service, 25live. All space/event requests must be submitted at least 3 days in advance of the event date EXCEPT Howard Auditorium. Howard Auditorium requests must be submitted at least 7 days in advance. If you fail to reserve the facility within the advance time requirement, you will have to contact Sunny Ross to make the reservation for you.
Academic classes will continue to be created and managed in Banner.
How do I access 25live?
• Access 25Live using the link below:
• Login with your MyABAC credentials (email address and MyABAC password).
• 25live can also be accessed from the ABAC website:
o More > Employees > Facility Scheduling
• All ABAC Faculty, Staff and Students.
• Any outside individual or group requesting to use space or schedule an event using campus resources.
What do I need to do?
• Login to 25Live and search to verify that your previously scheduled events have been entered and your space reserved. If any of your old events or reservations have changed, notify Sunny so that updates can be made in the new system.
• Training sessions on how to use the software will be offered:
o Tuesday, Feb. 21 from 4 – 5:30 p.m. in Health Sciences 167
o Wednesday, Feb. 22 from 3 - 4:30 p.m. in Health Sciences 167
o Thursday, Feb. 23 from 9:30 – 11 a.m. in Health Sciences 167
o Friday, Feb. 24 from 12 - 1:30 p.m. in Ag. Sciences 143
• Tutorials are also available under the link to facility scheduling on the ABAC website
What if I have questions or issues?
Contact Sunny Ross at 391-5057 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Janet Haughton at 391-5400 / email@example.com
VP of Technology/CIO
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, Georgia 31793-2601